While we eagerly getting ready for our season opener, T&T and Point Event 3 next weekend, Point Event #4 Registration is now open at:
Again, Please note this and other future events may be canceled to comply with COVID-19 mandates.
We will notify entrants via email for any event cancellation/schedule change. We will also announce on our website and Facebook. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via email or through the facebook message.
Also please carefully read the following COVID-19 policy summary.
(Up to Date Full version: CincySCCA.com/Autocross/Rules)
Cincy SCCA Solo COVID-19 Operating Guidelines Executive Summary
- Do not attend if you are or have been sick with COVID-19 type symptoms in the past 14 days
- Preregistration/Prepay only, NO Onsite/Walk-up Registrations
- Spectators are discouraged
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK AND PEN TO THIS EVENT
- It is highly recommended everyone on site wear a mask/facial covering when not wearing a helmet
- Social distancing measures are required on site
- Requested to bring nitrile or latex gloves for your work assignment
- Drivers meeting will be held over PA and FM Radio
- LOANER HELMETS AND BOTTLED WATER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
- No passengers except necessary by law or by safety
- Co-driving is permitted with social distancing
- Credit Card will not be charged until registration closes
- If event is cancelled after registration closes, we will refund or credit
* We continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as we receive them. We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email or on Facebook message (https://www.facebook.com/groups/CincySCCASolo/)