Regrettably we have decided we must cancel our Fun Event this Sunday, Apr 8, due to the uncooperative frigid weather forecast.
A great deal of deliberation went into this decision by our team as I know many of you were looking just as forward to this event and shaking off the winter as we were. The safety concerns regarding the slipperiness of the cold sealed asphalt, risk of damage to equipment or competitors vehicles, concern over potential loss of site if we were to have an incident, the health of the competitors, and possible performance tire damage all contributed to outweigh the potential benefits for all.
Sorry, we will attempt to reschedule this event sometime later in the season. Appreciate your understanding and patience as we made this decision. For those of you who prepaid, there will be no charge to your credit card for this event. Please contact us if you have any questions or concern.
Look forward to seeing everyone at our Apr 22 event!