Due to extreme cold temperatures forecast for Sunday (Low19°, high 40°) after the forecast of 2-4″ of snow Fri-Sat, we are considering postponing the Fun Event this Sunday for safety concerns.
If you are considering attending this weekend, or was and changed the mind due to the weather, please Register or cancel the registration so we can get an accurate driver count.
Will advise once we weigh all the alternatives.
If we decide to have the Fun Event this weekend and you are to attend, please dress appropriately with at least 3-4 layers on your torso with good gloves and stocking hat (not ball caps)! If you have already tacked away your winter clothes, Trader’s World sells gloves and hats!