Please Read, Share, and spread the word!
This is a very Important Announcement regarding rule changes for Paddock, Grid and Course entry. Additionally, 2019 Solo Minor Waiver requirements provided elsewhere.
Paddock / Hot Zone Rule
- The Event area is separated into 3 areas; Paddock, Grid and Course. The Grid and the Course are designated as a Hot zone, and the entry is restricted. This includes ride-along passengers.
- Spectators do not require anything and must remain in Paddock (Spectator Area)
- Anyone in the Hot zone (Grid/Course/Ride-Along) requires a wristband.
- To get a wristband, you must be an SCCA Member (*Annual, or Weekend Membership; Free for the non-competitors) and sign the waiver.
- Children under 12 cannot be in the Hot zone, and do not get a wristband.
- Children 12-18 can get a wristband, but must have a minor waiver signed by BOTH parents (or have Affidavit of Sole Custody).
If a Minor could not have both parents at the event, please make sure that they have a Notarized Minor waiver. Otherwise, they must stay in paddock area and may not enter the Hot Area or be a passenger.
Waiver station will be located at the Main Gate, and two entry point of the grid.
These rules will be enforced, so please spread the word. If you are bringing your friend child, please make sure they have an appropriate minor waiver notarized, and bring with them.
- * To become an Annual SCCA Member using following link: https://www.scca.com/pages/join-scca
- Anyone age 24 and under can sign up for “First Gear Membership” ($50/year)
- For Age 25 and above, Regular Annual Membership is $70/year plus region fee.
- If you have your whole family racing, apply for the Family Membership ($90/year/family, plus region fee).
- Active US Military Service qualifies for $35 rebate. (Please Contact National Office to apply)
For more information about Minor Waiver, please visit Solo: *IMPORTANT* Minor Waiver
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.