Please Read, Share, and spread the word!
This is a very Important Announcement regarding 2019 Solo Minor Waiver requirements. Additionally, there are Rule changes for Paddock, Grid, and Course entry provided elsewhere.
*All necessary documents are linked at the end of this page.
- To be in a Hot Zone (grid or course for entrants) ALL Minor Waivers MUST be signed by BOTH Parents or submitted with Affidavit of Sole Custody.
- All Minor Waivers must be
- (a) Notarized prior to the event and bought to the waiver stations (at the gate or by the grid), OR
- (b) BOTH Parents must be present at the waiver station and sign the waiver station to be valid, OR
- (c) Signed by both parents as witnessed by an SCCA member prior to the event.
- Either Notarized, or SCCA Offical Signed waiver may be submitted for the Annual Waiver IF the minor has an **Annual Membership. Non-participant, non-member minors must submit a new waiver form at each event and complete a weekend membership (no charge).
- Minors under 12 MUST Stay in Paddock area, and do not require Minor Waiver Signed. (Except for the Jr.Kart Drivers)
These rules will be enforced, so please spread the word. If you are bringing your friend child, please make sure they have an appropriate minor waiver notarized, and bring with them.
- ** Minor may become Annual SCCA Member using following link: https://www.scca.com/pages/join-scca
- Anyone age 24 and under can sign up for “First Gear Membership” ($50/year)
- If anyone in your immediate family is already SCCA Member, apply for the Family Membership ($90/year/family)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
– Kent (Solo Chair): Solochair70@gmail.com
– Tact (Waiver Chief): Tacti@cincyscca.com
Download Link to the waiver forms:
**ALL FORMS MUST BE PRINTED IN COLOR
Minor Waiver Form (Notarized)
Minor Waiver (Notary)
Minor Waiver Form (This form may be signed in front of any active good standing SCCA Member. Please make sure to fill ALL Field. Incomplete form will not be accepted)
Minor Waiver (SCCA Official)
Affidavit of Sole Custody (This form may either notarized or signed by a SCCA Member)
If above links are not working, please go to SCCA Download Page for the latest forms