We have added a limited entry Test & Tune on Saturday June 6th!
Registration is now open for both the T&T (Sat. June 6th) as well as Point Event 3 (Sun. June 7th) on:
Please note these and other future events may be canceled to comply with COVID-19 mandates.
We will notify entrants via email for any event cancellation/schedule change. We will also announce on our website and Facebook. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via email or through the facebook message.
Also please carefully read the following COVID-19 policy summary.
(Full version: CincySCCA.com/Autocross/Rules)
Cincy SCCA Solo COVID-19 Operating Guidelines Executive Summary
- Do not attend if you are or have been sick with COVID-19 type symptoms in the past 14 days
- Preregistration/Prepay only, NO onsite/walk up registrations
- Spectators are discouraged
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK AND PEN TO THIS EVENT
- Masks are required when not wearing a helmet
- Social distancing measures are required on site
- Requested to bring nitrile or latex gloves for your work assignment
- Drivers meeting will be held over PA and FM Radio
- LOANER HELMETS AND BOTTLED WATER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
- No passengers except necessary by law or by safety
- Co-driving is permitted with social distancing
- Credit Card will not be charged until registration closes
- If event is cancelled after registration closes, we will refund or credit
* We continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as we receive them. We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email or on Facebook message (https://www.facebook.com/groups/CincySCCASolo/)