Welcome to the 2021 Solo Season!!!
The first event weekend is a mere ten (10) days away with a Test and Tune on Saturday, Apr 10 and the first of two Spring Fun Events on Apr 11. Two weeks later we have the second Spring Fun Event, this time on Saturday Apr 24, and the first Points Event on Sunday Apr 25. If I am not mistaken, the events on Apr 10, 11, and 24 are all on a waitlist at this point. Along that line, if you are attempting to register for an event and it is waitlisted, I highly recommend you go ahead and register as many get into the event as others have to cancel.
Speaking of cancelling, we have made a change to our cancellation policy effective immediately. Essentially, it states event fees will not be refunded if cancellation is made after the payment is processed when registration closes, Thursday @ 9:59 pm before the event. (Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.) Payment is not pulled until registration closes. These changes are being made improve our events and the product for you, the entrants:
- Reduces no-shows, increases opportunities for those on the waitlist to get in the event
- Will enable us to plan and advertise the run/work order (as well as the worker assignments) ahead of the event.
- Effective immediately, includes the Fun Event Apr 11, Fun Event Apr 24, and Points Event 1 on Apr 25. (T&T already has no-refund policy applied) Entrants will be notified via email through MotorsportReg as well.
Sound limits – we will be enforcing a sound limit in the 2021 season, that limit is still tbd. Given the bowl created by the building, highway, and train tracks, it is difficult to get consistent readings. We will likely be collecting data the first couple/few events, letting those who are on the high side know, and set a reasonable limit. Heck, I even bought exhaust baffles for my Corvette which has a Borla catback exhaust just in case it doesn’t meet sound at other events.
- Passengers will be allowed this year if both the driver and passenger have either a face mask or a closed face helmet with face shield down.
- Loaner helmets will be available for a limited few and cannot be exchanged between drivers.
- Continental Motorsports will be on-site for many of our events with lots of racing goodies for your habit including helmets.
- Unchanged – Out of courtesy to others, you must wear a mask when you cannot social distance.
- Unchanged – Speed waiver is highly encouraged
- Unchanged – Pre-registration only.
See you at Traders World International Speedway!!!