Registration for May 15/16, the AutoX 101 Novice School and Point Event #2 will be opening on Tuesday April 20th at 8:00PM ET.
- Due to the technical limitation, ALL registration will be default to “On Hold”.
- If you register for AutoX 101, your entry will be reviewed, and upon approval/decline of our Novice team, you will receive a status update email.
- If you register ONLY for PE2, registrar will change your status to confirmed and you will receive a copy of confirmation email
- If you register for both day, and and get waitlisted for one of the days, even when your entry for the other day is confirmed, your entry will not show up on the entry list.
- If you are waitlisted, your entry will be confirmed latest by shortly after the registration closes. If you are no longer able to attend the event, please let us know to remove you from the list.
*If you have any questions about your registration status, please feel free to message us.
Autocross 101 Novice School is for the newer driver to autocross to learn about the sports, what to bring to the events, basic car preparations, course walk, driver position, looking/thinking ahead, and worker position skills. The focus will be to help novices improve their times and have more fun at the events. Student may opt for the instructions to be provided out of the car, or for the in car instruction with proper safety precautions.
You can find the registration and event details at:
Please register early as entry is limited!
For any questions, please contact us via Email or send message to Tacti on Facebook Autocross Group