If you are like me, the warmer weather we have had at times this winter has really made me want the race season to be here already. Alas, then days like today (31 Jan) or this coming Friday happen where the high might reach a balmy 29 degs with real feel temps in the low 20s, let alone actual lows in the teens! That makes me wonder why I am a member of the Cincy Region versus the Central Florida Region! The simple answer to that is the people, the friendships I have, but still… Along that line, the year-end banquet is this coming Sat where we will award the Region and Solo trophies and cheer on friends. If you are receiving a trophy and cannot make it for whatever reason, perhaps one of your friends can pick up your trophy – please contact someone if you can. MotorsportReg | racing, track day, HPDE, autocross, sport bike, karting & motocross events
- The 2023 Cincy Solo Schedule has been updated on our website. That said, it is subject to change. It currently has two days of events most every weekend, but that is a hard burden on the solo committee and tough for a lot of you to be able to spend all weekend with us. Stay tuned, we will let you know as it changes.
- The Evolution Performance Driving School Phase 1 and Phase 2 event registrations are now open on MSR.
- Phase 1 (Sat, Apr 29): Cincy Region Evolution Phase One (motorsportreg.com)
- Phase 2 (Sun, Apr 30): Cincy Region Evolution Phase Two (motorsportreg.com)
- The 2023 neighboring area solo schedule is also there on our schedule page with schedules from WOR, OVR, CKR, KYR, Indy, Nat’l Tours, ProSolos, Time Trials, etc as well as non-SCCA events of interest such as Drive AutoX, Optima OUSCC, Goodguys, KOTM, etc. Start planning your summer now.
- We will be having a solo meeting in Feb hopefully in order to start getting ready for the season. If you want to help be a part of the team who helps organize our fantastic events, please let me know.